Matthew J. Kilcoyne
Matthew (Matt) Kilcoyne joined AGB Search as a Principal in January 2023. He brings over 20 years of higher-education executive search experience, having successfully completed over 250 searches for a leading executive recruitment firm. His search assignments for presidents, vice presidents and deans have focused on search committee and Board relations; institutional analysis; marketing, candidate identification, recruitment, and evaluation; candidate due diligence; and selection and transition.
Representative Executive Searches
- Alvernia University – President; Provost
- American International College – President
- Baldwin Wallace University – Vice President for Student Affairs
- College of Mount Saint Vincent – President
- Holy Cross College – President
- Lewis University – President; Provost
- Manhattan College – Provost
- Mercyhurst University – President
- Metropolitan College of New York – President
- Quincy University – President; Vice President for University Advancement
- Siena College – President; Dean, School of Business
Experience and Honors
Mr. Kilcoyne has been a speaker and panelist at higher education professional organization meetings and conferences, including the American Council of Education’s Fellows program and Advancing to the Presidency workshop, the American Association of State College & Universities’ Communications Conference for Senior Professionals, and the Association of Catholic College & Universities’ Aspiring Presidents workshop and Chief Diversity Officers and Chief Academic Officers conferences.
Mr. Kilcoyne has worked closely with the Washington Jesuit Academy since its inception and is Class Chair for both Gonzaga College High School and Georgetown University. He is a member of the Board of Directors of Theatre Delta, which uses interactive theater to promote dialogue and social change in communities globally.
- Bachelor’s degree from Georgetown University