Alex Richardson joined AGB Search in 2023. With 15+ years of experience in launching and transforming educational products and strategies for leading institutions like Yale, Wharton, The Boston Consulting Group, Accenture, Unilever, Campbell Soup, and Dell Technologies, Mr. Richardson has devoted his career to developing the next generation of leaders. Since 2017, he has dedicated his practice to leadership and executive career coaching.
Mr. Richardson’s clients appreciate his practical and insightful approach. The note that his coaching programs and workshops focus on developing effective leadership skills and maximizing personal and team potential. Being high on candor, Mr. Richardson’s clients find it effortless to tackle their thorniest pain points with him.
Representative Executive Coaching Client Organizations
- University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School
- University of Texas at Austin – McCombs School of Business
- San Francisco State University
- Emory University – Goizueta Business School
- NYC Department of Education
- Building Blocks Early Learning Centers
- United States Department of State
- United States Department of the Air Force
- Global Fund for Children
Experience and Honors
Mr. Richardson’s coaching approach draws from somatic, whole-person, strengths-based, systems, identity, and adult-development methodologies – fueled by an unwavering commitment to positivity. In partnership with his clients, he creates space for beautiful beginnings; navigating significant life changes with self-kindness, intention, and courage.
With a passion for serving talent who are underrepresented in their fields, Mr. Richardson served as a Co-Chair of the LGBTQ+ Employees at Penn affinity group, where he led the first successful fundraising round for a Penn employee resource group. He also served as the Director of Sponsorships for MBA Career Services for Working Professionals board, securing 120% of sponsorship targets for two conferences at the London School of Economics and UCLA. Mr. Richardson was twice named as a David and Laurie Cohen Recognition award recipient and as an IDEAS fellow by the Stanford University Graduate School of Education.
- Certified in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University’s Institute for Transformational Leadership
- Holds Associate Certified Coach (ACC) designation from the International Coaching Federation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor’s degree in Astrophysics from Yale University
- Studied organizational change management and French in Paris at L’ Hautes Études Commerciales (HEC) Paris